Macquarie City Campus
Welcome to enrolment at Macquarie City Campus
To all students who received a UAC offer to study at the City Campus of Macquarie University for Semester 1, 2012, welcome.
What you need to do:
- Obtain your Macquarie Student ID number. Retrieve your id from here.
- Login to eStudent with your MQ ID. Go to “Click
here for Login assistance” to obtain your password.
Important: Do not register to attend an enrolment/orientation session at North Ryde. You must attend orientation and enrolment at the City campus.
While in eStudent you will need to complete the following:
'Select the My Offers tab, choose the offer you wish to accept and follow the prompts'.
- Complete your eCAF online.
- Attend your orientation/enrolment session (dates/times below) at the city campus
- If you wish to apply for credit exemptions based on prior studies, it is essential that you submit this information to admissions as early as possible.
Orientation and enrolment at the city campus will be on the following days:
Bachelor of Arts - Wednesday, 7th March at 09.45am
Bachelor of Business Administration - Wednesday, 7th
March at 09.45am
Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting - Tuesday, 6th March at 09.45am
Please come to Level 2, 11 York Street, Wynyard NSW 2000 Australia. You will be directed to the allocated room.
Your orientation session will include:
- Welcome and introduction to Macquarie City Campus
- Enrolment and program planning
- Student ID photos
- Student responsibilities
- Choosing your timetable
- Student Services
- Library services
- Campus tour
- Question and Answer session
Provisional timetables will be available 27th January 2012
Looking forward to seeing you soon
The team at Macquarie City Campus
|T||(+61) 2 9964 6533|
|F||(+61) 2 9964 6588|